Thursday, January 26, 2012

Moving the Blog

I have about 100 readers a month on here--most through search engines. So a move doesn't affect them. But I wanted to let the regular readers know that I'm moving this blog to beyondthe5k.tumblr.com. The archive for this blog will be moved to beyondthe5k.blogspot.com so you can still find old posts that you like.

My reason is that I like the layout and process of tumblr better than blogger. Blogger doesn't get many updates and as my post have gotten shorter and more focused on what I'm doing, I decided to move it to a better format. The internet doesn't need another how-to fitness blog. There are tons. But I find that I like to learn about real people's training, especially when I share their goals. My favorite blog like this is  http://militaryathlete.com/page.php?page_ID=61 (the trainers at military athlete are training someone for the crossfit open this winter, and it's an awesome read)

I may be writing out lists of what I'm doing, pics from my training or training log, or stories about my projects and progress. If you want to know something specific, shoot me an email.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment