Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Best Barefoot Shoes in the World

I've been wearing one brand of shoes exclusively for almost three years. For two of those years, I've worn them for eight hours a day 4-5 days a week on a concrete floor, walking 5-10 miles a night. If I'm not wearing this brand, I'm barefoot. My feet are stronger and more flexible than ever. They are tough but not rough.

The shoes are flexible but tough and allow my feet to move they way they want to. And these shoes are cheaper than all the new "barefoot" shoes coming out from companies like Vibram, New Balance, and Nike.

I read all the time about great new barefoot shoes, but no one talks about the shoes I've been wearing. I'm talking about Crocs.

I was completely skeptical when I met the woman who is now my wife and she was wearing Crocs. They weren't normal Crocs, but I thought anyone who wore Crocs was an idiot. Now, I swear by them.

Here are the kinds I wear.


The last ones are the ones I wear to my overnight job. As you can see, they don't look like "normal crocs." They look like shoes.

So if you're looking for "barefoot shoes," then find a pair of Crocs.





No comments:

Post a Comment