Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Training this Week

(Before a recent workout--got to be prepared)

Some of you would like to see what my training really looks like--beyond the perfect things I've described in other posts. Remember that my goals have to do with performance and muscular endurance this cycle. I want to be able to perform like an assassin and look very lean. If you're goals are different, you wouldn't want this training plan.

Here's my training this week.

Friday (we returned home from the hospital after my son's birth--so I hadn't slept a lot. And this is the beginning of a new 4 week cycle. I rested this last week.)
Max Dead-Hang Pull-Up Test--12
Sprints--120 yard suicides/rest 1:30 x 5

Saturday
Lift Heavy for Endurance
Chin-ups/Push-ups/Squats/#35 KB Swings
1/2/3/3--7/14/21/21--1/2/3/3
Waiter's Carry's w/ #35 KB

Monday
Lift Heavy for Endurance
15 Rows/15 #35 Goblet Squats x 2
15 Swiss-Ball Push-Ups/15 Swiss-Ball Glute Bridges x 2
#60 Sandbag Bear-Hug Carry

Tuesday
Rehab
#35 Turkish Get-ups (4 per side)
#35 KB Slash-Halos (20)
Internal and External Shoulder Rotations

Wednesday
Conditioning-Tabata
Tabata Squats and Push-ups

Because I'm only doing pull-ups once this week, I'll probably throw some in somewhere.

What does your training look like this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment